Dazzle this summer with these gorgeous handmade, removable collars available in three fabric choices! Wear one to liven up your day time outfit or add the finishing touch to your evening wear. They can be worn over t-shirts, dresses, jumpers...whatever you like really, they're just so versatile and the latest must have accessory. Each one is reversible, so you're getting two styles with each collar. These would make lovely gifts and come wrapped it acid free tissue paper.
About each collar:
1. The floral collar has a pretty cottage core feel. It is made with organic cotton sateen, which is really soft and has a slight sheen to it. The fabric is called Meadow from Cloud 9 fabrics, designed by Cassidy Demkov. It has a large, royal blue ric rac trim, floral ties and light pink polka dot ruffles. The reverse design is light pink polka dot cotton for the main collar and ruffles and floral ties.
2. The rainbow collar is made with Fortunate Love cotton from Art Gallery Fabrics, designed by Jessica Swift and Oeko-Tex certified. The rainbows on this print are so vibrant against the black background that it didn't need any trimming! It has plain black cotton ruffles and rainbow ties. The reverse design is a plain black cotton collar, black ruffles and rainbow ties.
3. The gingham collar is made with black and white gingham cotton. it has a small, fluorescent pink ric rac trim, gingham ties and gingham ruffles. The reverse design is a plain black cotton collar, gingham ruffles and gingham ties.
- Collar depth (including ruffle) is approximately 10cm (4 inches)
- Ruffle depth is approximately 2.5cm (1 inches)
- Length of inner collar (excluding ruffle) is approximately 47cm (18.5 inches)
- Each tie is approximately 32.5cm (12 6/8 inches) long and 1cm (3/8 inch) wide
These collars are made to order to help reduce waste so if you would like a different fabric just message me and I'll try to accommodate you.
Removable collars, available in three different fabrics
Each collar is made with cotton fabric, wash at 30 degrees Celsius. Iron on reverse, taking care over the ric rac.