These gorgeous handmade, scrunchies with a tie are available in three fabric choices: electric blue velvet, turquoise linen and floral organic sateen from Cloud 9 fabrics. I love the versatility of these new scrunchies, the tie is separate so you can wear the hairband with or without a bow, you could even leave the tie long. The bow can be worn to the side, at the top of a pony or at the back under a bun. If you like the vintage look, use the tie as a headband or even a neck tie. These would make a lovely gift and they come wrapped in acid free, light blue tissue paper.
About each scrunchie:
1. The floral scrunchie has a pretty cottage core feel. It is made with organic cotton sateen, which is really soft and has a slight sheen to it. The fabric is called Meadow from Cloud 9 fabrics, designed by Cassidy Demkov. Both the scrunchie and the tie are top stitched.
2. The electric blue scrunchie is made from cotton velvet. It is a vibrant blue colour that has a really luxurious feel, l think is my favourite! Both the scrunchie and the tie are top stitched.
3. The turquoise scrunchie is made with linen, it has a real summer feel to it and would look great holding up your beach curls this summer! Both the scrunchie and the tie are top stitched.
- Scrunchie depth is approximately 4.5cm ( 1 6/8 inches)
- Total scrunchie width from one side to the other is approximately 13cm (5 inches)
- Tie is approximately 43.5cm (17 1/8 inches) long and 4cm (1 5/8inches) wide
If you would like this product made in a different fabric just message me and I'll try to accommodate you.
Hair scrunchie with bow, available in three fabrics
Each scrunchie can be washed at 30 degrees Celsius. Iron the linen scrunchie on a linen setting, the floral scunchie on a cotton setting and the velvet scrunchie on a cool setting.