This Christmas advent panel is from Dashwood Studio's 'Forest Friends' collection. Each pocket features a forest friend or festive scene. There are foxes, rabbits, stars, polar bears and lots of more lovely characters, each with a gold shimmer.
This product is unfinished so making this advent calendar will certainly get you in the holiday spirit! This is a nice easy project that the whole family can enjoy and will keep you busy in the event of another lockdown! My favourite thing about this calendar is that is can be used year after year, helping to prevent waste.
1. Panel only (this is the pocket panel and the panel to sew the pockets onto, you will need a backing fabric), which I recommend if you have lots of spare fabrics and craft bits at home.
2. Panel and backing fabric only
3. The kit, which includes everything you need to make your advent calendar (except your thread), which is perfect for those of you who cant get out at the moment. The kit includes the panel, red and white polka dot backing cotton fabric, wadding, red and white chevron ribbon or a red and white gingham ribbon and instructions.
- The calendar is approximately 43cm wide (17 inches) wide and 53.5cm (21 inches) tall (not including the ribbon)
- Each pocket is approximately 7.5cm wide (3 inches) and 7cm (2 6/8 inches) tall
The fabric is Cotton.
Dashwood Studio Forest Friends advent calendar
This fabric is 100% cotton, please pre-wash before use. Use warm iron on wrong side if necessary.